You would like to reliably dispatch and move tram and light rail vehicles safely, and organise and control sequences? HANNING & KAHL systems for control of depots make complex sequences transparent and safe.
HANNING & KAHL depot controllers prove themselves in daily operationall over the world. Users benefit from the following advantages:
- Basis of design engineering "Driving at sight"(SIL 2, if requested up toSIL 3)
- Route selection central or/and local
- Automatic route cancellation
- Modern VDU workstation or conventional control panel
- Storage of several route entries and partial delocking
- Possibility to set single points
- Integration into depot management systems possible
- Distributed intelligence, LAN and fibre optic technology
- Realisation of all runs which the track geometry allows, side protection possible
- Vehicle identification via HCS-R, HCS-V, HCS-P, HCS-Z or other makes such as VETAG, VECOM, IMU, ZUB and many more, for automatic route selection
Individual and economic solutions are possible with the modular design of HANNING & KAHL depot controllers.