With the point machines of the 500 series, HANNING & KAHL has developed manual point machines for grooved rail points in throwover and spring-back function for tram and light rail vehicles. Points are optimally equipped with this compact point machine. With the 500 series, grooved rail points can be operated manually. The point machine is installed in space-saving manner in the middle of the track; it can also be optionally installed on the side and it can be trailed wear-free.
Attributes of the manual 500 series:
- Manual setting with very little effort – just one mechanical stroke required
- Adjustable fatigue-resistant pressure-spring assembly
- Damping to reduce noise and to protect points against wear
- All components are protected against corrosion
- External rod connection, without housing opening
- Protection class IP67 in compliance with EN 60529