Manual Point Machines of the 500 series from HANNING & KAHL are a pragmatic and cost-effective solution for depots and stabling areas for light rail vehicles and trams. Points are optimally equipped with this compact point machine. With the 500 series, grooved rail points can be operated manually. The point machine is installed in space-saving manner in the middle of the track; it can also be optionally installed on the side and it can be trailed wear-free.
Characteristic features of the manual point machine 500 series
- IP67 housing protects against environmental influences and ground water
- No rod openings or bellows
- Compact design in sub-assembly structure
- Corrosion protection of all components
- Simple manual activation with one stroke of setting lever
- Adjustable fatigue-durable pressure-spring assembly