Point machines of the H715 series
The requirements jointly defined by ÖBB, SBB und DB played a decisive role in the development of point machine H715. The application range of this innovative point-setting system stretches from networks for mass transit, mainline operations and freight transportation to industrial and harbour railways. It can be integrated into flat-bottom points of all kinds and different gauges. Together with an external locking system, point machine H715 ensures safe performance when route setting and securing point tongues in end position and it also provides permanent monitoring of the tongue. The point machine, which was certified with CENELEC SIL4, can be effortlessly installed as a replacement for point machines in existing point installations as both the mechanical and the electric interface are compatible.
Characteristic features of the 715 series
- Rapid change between left and right installation as only detector slides have to be turned > No need to retrofit hydraulic unit.
- Unique visual check of lock engagement and of monitoring organs.
- Open electric interface enables simplest adjustment to different control and interlocking requirements.
- Plug assembly enables fast and error-free installation/replacement of the point machine/individual modules.
- Hydraulic drive system ensures constant setting force over service life.
- Setting force can be adapted to technical circumstances if required.
- high quality rolling bearings and sliding bearings mean low maintenance
- Minimum requirement for operating materials.
- Signalling function intact also when hydraulic drive unit is removed.
- Straightforward replacement of existing drives using existing attachment bore-holes
- Top cover opening for manual setting with all commercially available cranks
- Optional installation in hollow bearer possible.
Technical Data 715 series
|Nominal voltage||AC 400 V / AC 230 V|
|Point opening||120 … 240 mm|
|Setting force||3.000 … 9.000 N|
|Holding force||6.500 … 10.000 N|
|Setting time||< 2 … 6 s|
|Housing protection||IP 54|
|Temperature range||-33 °C … +70 °C|