With point machine HWU500, HANNING & KAHL has developed a manual point machine for grooved rail points in throwover and spring-back function which withstands increased precipitation, severe contamination and other extreme environmental influences.
In a housing with IP67 (EN 60529), the components of HWU500 point machine are optimally protected against external influences. Spring-actuated hold of the point ton-gues is ensured by fatigue-durable pressure springs. The point machine can be trailed wear-free. In spite of the high holding forces, the point machine can be easily set with one stoke of the setting lever.
Treated with the newest coating processes from the auto-mobile industry, the components are protected against cor-rosion in the housing.
Attributes of the manual 500 series:
- Manual setting with low force requirement purely mechanically with just one stroke
- Adjustable fatigue-durable pressure spring assembly
- Damping for noise reduction and wear-protection
- Corrosion protection of all components
- IP67 (EN 60529)
- Rod connection directy on the lever box – thus no rod opening on the housing