The hydraulic simulator is deployed for rapid localisation of error sources on vehicles. It can be used to display a malfunction caused by problems in the cabling or in the brake components saving the trouble of taking out and re-installing components.
- Display of operating voltage
- 3 hydraulic mini-measuring pressure connections with digital display of value measured
- 2 proportional valve current regulators with digital display of value measured and test jacks for multimeters which are to be connected externally.
- Control of up to 6 on-off valves
- Automatic hydraulic pump control in the primary pressure circuit for
- Current sensor
- Electronic pressure switch switching via 0V
- Electronic pressure switch switching via +UB power supply
- Mechanical pressure switch switching via 0V